Sunday, February 20, 2011

For the Love of Yogurt

So we were over by TCBY the other day on West 11th and decided to stop in and get some Fro-Yo. Does anyone remember the glory days of Fro-Yo from the 90's? Oh the 90's, when hair was still poofy, shoulder pads were cool and Fro-Yo was the "it" dessert! Well it just so happens that Dan and I dated and fell in love over a dish of frozen yogurt at TCBY in Provo, Utah! There will always be a special place in my heart for White Chocolate Mousse yogurt from TCBY. Ahhh the sweetness, the sublime pefection!

Then it was the cookie. Mrs. Fields and Great American Cookie Company, how I miss you and the awesome Double Doozie! ( Delightfully creamy frosting between two perfectly baked cookies.) Now days its all about the cupcake. I'm sorry, but sometimes they just try too hard to make it extra-fancy and the result is a sub-par lump of cold, hard crumbs with a pound of greasy frosting on top. Blah! I'll take my yogurt or cookies any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment