Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

In keeping with the idea of being more thankful and finding joy in the small things in life, I have decided to compile a short list of some of the things I love the most. So here's to finding the sweet delight in the pure and simple joys of life!

I love:

~Diet Dr. Pepper
~Cherry Ice lip balm
~Small hands inside of mine
~Sunny days
~Cocoa Trio at Seattle’s Best Coffee
~Blowing bubbles with my kids
~Reading a good book
~Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Cereal
~The Muffin Mill Macaroon Moon Muffins
~Lighthouses watching over majestic blue seas
~Sweet Life Patisserie Frosted Pumpkin Cookies
~Rainbows on the horizon
~A good song on the radio and singing along with it at the top of my lungs with the windows rolled down on a warm, cloudless day
~Sledding down a big hill
~Coupons
~Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
~Bath and Body Works Wallflowers, candles, soaps, and lotions
~Inventing ridiculous new dance moves and performing them with my family
~Watching my children sleep and then seeing them wake with sweet, juicy tiredness in their eyes
~Singing bedtime songs

"...When the dogs bite, when the bees sting, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad." ~The Sound of Music

1 comment:

  1. Wow! We have even more in common then I thought. Loved this post. Have I told you that you're one of my favorite things??

    ReplyDelete