Monday, February 14, 2011

To all the wonderful women in my life:

I hope you know, but if you don't or have for some reason forgotten, I wanted to tell you how beautiful you are. You all aretruly the lucky ones--people who are gorgeous both inside and out! For some unfathomble reason, I think that women don't always tell each other all the wonderful things we see in our sisters and friends. Whether it's out of insecurity or habit, I want to stop this trend and start telling people of the beauty I see in them. Since it's Valentine's Day, this is my Valentine to you: I think you are smart, talented, fun, caring, kind, forgiving, devout, loving, and sweet. I also think you are great mothers--always giving your children what they need to learn and grow. You are a great examples to me! Please don't deny this--it is true! To deny what I claim as my loving opinion of you is to call me a liar! You are truely wonderful people!

My family:
Jill, Kristen, Tiffany, Michelle and Kathy

My friends:
Angie, Tara, Kristin, Michelle, Amy, Jen, Marci, Kristine, Christie, Chelsea, Annie and all the others I have forgotten to name

4 comments:

  1. Awww shucks! Thanks Lori. So glad to have made your list. Especially because I admire you so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great valentine! Thanks Lori, the feeling is mutual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I feel so loved!! Thank you, Lori. You are an amazing woman as well. I agree that we don't tell each other often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! Thanks, Lori! And you are, of course, beautiful inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete