Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Shrine to Urine

Ok, I'm finally getting around to our trip to New York City. It was a blast! Wicked was AMAZING, Central Park was awesome, the view from the top of the Empire State Building was astounding, the Statue of Liberty was all I ever hoped it would be. It was a very fun trip. One thing I want to make note of is the BATHROOMS. Wow! I have never seen more disgusting nor more beautiful bathrooms in my life. There was this one in a delicious little pizza place that I was afraid to go in. I mean I was really scared. It was a unisex bathroom and this guy came out right before me and he was in there for like 10 seconds. Enough time to pee on the seat and walk out. I just about threw up at the state of the bathroom. I didn't touch anything with my bare hands...at least there was toilet paper. Ok, then there was this incredible bathroom in this little underground italian restaurant. It had 2 fountains, candles everywhere, rose petals strewn all over and in the marble sink. I wanted to stay in there all night and dedicate my "deposit" to the Urine Goddess who created this immaculate bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. Wicked in NY!!! Wow! Sounds amazing. I don't do well in ANY bathroom other than my own. My germs/my cleanliness/my space...

    ReplyDelete