Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Food in Jars

I thought it would be fun to make soup in a jar for Christmas gifts this year, so searched long and hard for good recipes. When I finally found one that looked good I decided to do a trial run before I gave it out to all my friends. Well it's a good thing I did, because it was awful!

So then I decided to do cookies in a jar. They are not as healthy as soup, but that failed, so I had to move on. When I finally found one that looked good I didn't have time to try it out. So I only gave a few jars out and crossed my fingers that they would be good. Fast forward a few weeks and the reviews came in: they were fantastic! So I had to try them myself, and sure enough, they are wonderfully delicious! So here is the recipe: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/cowboy-cookie-mix-in-a-jar/detail.aspx .

Try them and see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment