Monday, June 14, 2010

Who is this ugly blue guy and what is he doing in my...



underwear? Yes, it's true! This "ugly blue doll" as we call it came into our lives about 2 years ago via Happy Meal. What was McDonald's thinking? This is the UGLIEST doll I have ever laid eyes on!! It actually frightens children. So we've decided to keep it all this time and make fun of it as much as possible. This hideous thing has been found in underwear, shoes, cupboards, closets, purses and bags, the freezer, and even staring down at me in the shower. CREEPY! I just had to chronicle this quirky little thing in my blog so I never forget the crazy things we do in the name of fun. Watch out, he may be headed for your underwear drawer next!

2 comments:

  1. We have been playing "Where's the Baby" with a creepy baby doll at my parents' house for almost 10 years now. Classics-Wrapped as a Christmas present, saran wrapped in the toilet, placed in a ziploc baggie and frozen in a block of ice, clever pulley system conected to the kitchen cabinets-the game just continues to evolve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww... it is creepy. I don't think it would have continued to live at my home if I found it in the shower. :o)

    ReplyDelete