Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm Walking on Sunshine

I take 50,000 IU of vitamin D a week; my liquid sunshine. But I have to admit, I truely am ADDICTED to sunshine. So now that it's April, and we here in Oregon are seeing the sun more, I have to get out there! So I've decided to get outside and start running again. I used to run 5 miles a day. But now that I've had 2 c-sections and 4 kids, at 35 my body just doesn't respond the way it used to. ERRRGGG! But it's time to get out there and kick my owm butt! And believe me I am KICKING my butt hard! OUCH! Kristin and Chelsea have inspired me: I'm going to run the 5K on May 1st. Now that I've said it I have to do it. And now that the sun is on my side I CAN.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it girl. It's amazing how fast you can get out of shape. I just started back after four months off and the 5 miles I did last night just about killed me. Sad when that was an easy day in my old training schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you're going to join us. Chelsea and I ran 9.5 minute miles today, that's good for me. We are going to run the race course on Sat. morning, want to come?

    ReplyDelete