Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I like my birthdays every one! Each brings a greater joy to me! (To quote a primary song.) I never seem to tire of getting older. I'm 35 today and I still love my birthday! My kids all made me a picture, coupon or book. Savannah wrote a book for me complete with illustrations and I want to share it.
The title is: "Here's to You and our Family". We've been together since... First steps...Princess Fanticies... Rainy baseball games...And school plays. Our family is very special. And you play a very important part in it. Remember, that with all we go through you'll always be our Mommy and we'll always be your Baby.
Thanks Savannah! She should write greeting cards or something. I was crying by the time I got to the end!
My hubby got me an emerald ring (that I got to pick out!). I love emeralds, it's my birthstone. He is going to get off work a little early so we can start celebrating, then we're going out to Marche tonight and to a movie.
I also got to get a mani/pedicure with my friend Angie and go out to lunch. Daphne even gave me a gift. She didn't cry the whole time I was getting ready this morning (like she usually does!) and she slept through my pedicure. Very nice!
Birthdays are great!

1 comment: