Sunday, March 1, 2009

Northwest Souther Girl

I call myself this because I grew up here in the great Northwest and then lived in the South for 10 years and came back. So some people notice that I occaisonally throw in a "ya'll" in casual speaking. On a dialect quiz I took I came out half northern, half southern. What can I say, I guess I'm some kind of half -breed. Pros: I've met lots of wonderful people, eaten lots of amazing food, held season passes for Sea World and Six Flags, seen the Grand Ole Opry, lived near a Civil War battleground and Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Home as well a several other plantation/historic homes. Cons: I miss all of the friends I've made along the way and all of the restaurants in Texas, the best place to eat and get fat .

4 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the club! Sounds like you picked the perfect name for your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you made a blog! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so lucky to have you up here in the Northwest!!

    ReplyDelete